| simple.kindaichi | ||
|
hmm...another month has passed. shall talk bout mi cameron highlands trips in a few daes. photobucket takin ages to load mi images up right now.. i passed everythin for e pilot test. so i thought. they noticed a small problem with mi heart dat i dunt even noe of. so still waiting for e medical board to pass me on dat before i can live mi dream. currently at sungei gedong camp. dats prob e most ulu place in spore already. thank godness 2 of mi frens dere have their own car. get a ride from dem everydae. makes everythin a whole lot easier. learnt alot bout mi mum n dad today. mum talked bout everythin bout e family. how dad n her met....wads jobs did dey do...events dat happened...everythin..n it made mi bro n i see dem in a different light. more respect. all e hardship dey went thru. etc. most of us think of our parents as e way dey r through our eyes dat has onli seen dem for 19 years. n judge their character on their speech n action at home. somethings we wld hav nv imagined our parents to have done before. like how i nv wld hav imagined dad being quite a gangsta in his 20s. lol. to find our more bout dad, ask mum. to find our more bout mum, ask mum. it jus seems like dads dun like to tok bout e past. lol. life is already so difficult. but we seem to make it even harder for ourselves. sadly. dere's so many sides to me dat i dno which is e real me. hope is not e one datz consumed by sadness n hurt. i wonder how is e clique doing. nv seen dem in a long long time. ive gotta admit. dis clique thingy is dissolving. everyone's busy with their own life. sometime last month, went to esplanade to spend some quality time with myself. read tuesdays with morrie again. slowly absorbed e things inside. so many meaningful statements in dere. read one. look out of e window. ponder. n realise how applicable it is to our own life. its a nice feeling. Matchbox 20 Disease Feels like you made a mistake You made somebody's heart break But now I have to let you go I have to let you go You left a stain On every one of my good days But I am stronger than you know I have to let you go No one's ever turned you over No one's tried To ever let you down, Beautiful girl Bless your heart I got a disease Deep inside me Makes me feel uneasy baby I can't live without you Tell me what I am supposed to do about it Keep your distance from it Don't pay no attention to me I got a disease Feels like you're making a mess You're hell on wheels in a black dress You drove me to the fire And left me there to burn Every little thing you do is tragic All my life, oh was magic Beautiful girl I can't breathe . |
||