Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Thursday, August 17, 2006 . }

life's like dat...

aint getting alot of sleep...slping at 1.30 n wakin up at 5.45...so its kinda crazy...goin to work takes a lil more than n hr...so replenish some slp dere...

guard duty tml...wad a turn-off.

caught e fireworks last sat...was really beautiful...especially e finale...fireworks almost filled e whole sky...just amazin how this artform wif a lifespan of just 15mins manage 2 captivate e audience...n e crowd was really crazy..human jams everywhere..

e 2hm peeps zy mich kl jas n zr came mi he 2 stayovr....jas drank alot of vodka cuz he lost lotsa times when we play e dice game..until his whole face turned red...lol...

i passed mi basic driving test! was nt v tough...man i carn wait to drive...hope can get mi license within e end of dis yr...takin mi advance wif ttk nxt mth...hope can 1 time pass...

met up wif ttk for dinner after work todae...

met up wif ttk n gh for dinner last fridae...e 3 of us r workin/studyin near each other so quite convenient for us 2 meet up...yea..so datz quite nice..

Shane Ward
No Promises

Hey baby, when we are together,
doing things that we love.
Every time you're near
I feel like I'm in heaven,
feeling high I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you to know girl.

I don't wanna run away,
baby you're the one I need tonight,
No promises.
Baby, now I need to hold you tight,
I just wanna die in your arms

Here tonight


Snow Patrol
Chasing Cars

We'll do it all
Everything
On our own
We don't need
Anything
Or anyone

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel
Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads
.
.
.
I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own


JaCky blogged on 11:22 PM

.