Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Monday, October 10, 2005 . }

u noe...itz e laz wk of sch......din u realise dat? hmm..i guess most of us r u busy mugging dat we din realise..hey..laz week of sch already...laz wk of sch ever in ur whole life..no more such lessons anymore...goin 2 U is a totally different thing by den enter society liaoz...n i guess many of us r ponning sch..im guilty of dat too laz wed..but i shant pon anymore...simply bcuz dis IS the laz wk of sch...i rem seniors telling me...muz treasure e remaining daes of ur JC life...cuz if u dun...u'll regret not treasuring it when u leave e sch...hey...e same thing alwaes happens doesnt it?....i realli enjoy chattin wif mi class nw..n i had fun laz wk goin 2 ssc wif roys n F4...juz gonna make full use of e remaining daes here..

it will b nice if can tk lotsa pics wif e class dis mondae n tues...n hope clique staes bac after sch n we can tk pics n juz slack ard sch or somethin.....rem doin dat durin e laz dae on sec4 n it was pretty sad...like u noe...e pictures all of us smilin but den we noe dat we r gonna part ways..haha...quite sad i tink...e worst thing eva iz dat dere's no GRAD NITE FOR CCHS! dat totally sucked..haiz...but i stilll nt sure bout goin 2 grad dis yr...cuz like e clique carn sit in 1 table...haiz...

*i am actually StudyiN!*

Santana feat. Michelle Branch
I'm Feeling You

Sometimes I imagine a world without
The most times I'm just so happy that I ever found you
It's the complicated web
That you weave inside my head
So much pleasure with such pain
Hopefully always, always stay the same

I'm feeling the way you cross my mind
And you save me in the knick of time
I'm riding the highs, I'm digging the lows
Cause at least I feel alive
I've never faced so many emotional days
But now I feel as good
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you

You go and then I can finally breathe in
'Cause, baby, I know in the end you're never
Well, we're rarely ever sane
I drive you crazy and you just say
But your fire fills my soul
And it warms me up like no one knows

I'm feeling the way you cross my mind
And you save me in the knick of time
I'm riding the highs, I'm digging the lows
Cause at least I feel alive
I've never faced so many emotional days
But now I feel as good
I'm feeling you
I'm feeling you

Craig David
Don't Love You No More

For all the years that I've known you baby
I can't figure out the reason why lately
you've been acting so cold (didn't you say)
If there's a problem we should work it out
So why you giving me the cold shoulder now

Like you don't even wanna talk to me girl
Ok I know I was late again
I made you mad and then it's throwing the pan
But why are you making this drag on so long

I'm sick and tired of this silly games
Don't figure that I'm the only one here to blame
It's not me here who's been going round slamming doors
That's when you turned and said to me
I don't care babe who's right or wrong
I just don't love you no more

Rain outside my window pouring down
What now, your gone, my fault, I'm sorry
Feeling like a fool cause I let you down
Now it's, too late, to turn it around
I'm sorry for the tears I made you cry
I guess this time it really is goodbye
You made it clear when you said
I just don't love you no more


dis song iz juz great....


JaCky blogged on 11:29 PM

.