Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Wednesday, September 21, 2005 . }

ahhh....prelims are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been waitin so long for it 2 b over..so happy! though tink i'll flunk maths...n wunt do well for mi other subj...still...muz enjoy all i can b4 getting bac papers!! As oso seem so near..in like 1 mth plus onli...so like dun realli hav dat much time 2 enjoy..

laz wk e weather was freaky...rainin heavily suddenly n stoppin..like one eve i got drenched running hm frm e bus stop...but gotta sae i love e rainy nights...so nice 2 slp..n one thing iz dat e smell after e rain iz realli nice..sounds weird huhz..but it makes one realli relaxed...for me at least...e downpour dat eve oso reminded me bout e katrina...was especially heavy n winds were v strong...juz a reminder of how lucky we are living here when heavy rains does not mean a hurricane's gonna strike us..

went swimming wif zr n roy at roy's condo...n dat was even during e prelims..haha..seemed so relaxed even b4 e exams were over..but haf fun though..

ah...mi mind's juz suddenly blank....dun realli noe wad else 2 sae..i shall iwish her all e bez for e promos....n 2 all mi frens out dere oso!! =)

Shine On
Ryan Cabrera

Given every moment i had
Still i can never seem to keep up with you
You're done with one mile and onto another one thousand
Still i can never seem to keep up with you
I know youll be better off without me when im gone
You know you're, your beautiful You're beautiful

Shine on
You were made to
Shine on
And you know i love you
And even if we can or cant be friends
I'll be with you until the very end
So shine on, you want me to

It's keeping me awake every night
But i can never seem to give up on you
I send up a prayer and im onto another one thousand
I can never seem to give up on you
I know youll be better off without me when im gone
You know you're, your beautiful You're beautiful

Shine on
You were made to
Shine on
And you know i love you
And even if we can or cant be friends
I'll be with you until the very end
So shine on, you want me to


JaCky blogged on 11:40 PM

.