| simple.kindaichi | ||
|
another wk iz gone... love nights...nights are dark. nights are cool. nights are quiet. nights evoke lotsa emotions. nights are starry (nt realli here). perhaps datz y i slp at crack of dawn when i hav e chance to..hahaz...ZzzZ...random thoughts. =I noticed dat mi slps are accumulative. hahaz..itz like an average person nids about 8hrs of slp a dae.. so here goes.. slp from 2.00 to 6 on weekdays..so weekdays i slp a total of 4x5 = 20hrs.. an average person slps 8x7 = 56 hrs in a wk.. wkends i slp 14hrs per dae( it isnt dat scary ) so wkends i slp a total of 28hrs.. e rest of e slp i replenish during lectures....tutorials...etc...total = 8hrs.. which equals same same! hahaz so im a pretty normal person bahz..so ppl...i dun slp as much as u tink...=) e wk passed by realli quickly n i was realli tired dis wk cuz of e soccer competition..n we are e only team to hav won all of our matches till nw! we won an alpha team 1-0 on tues n a gamma team 2-1 on fri..felt nice to create a goal...crossed in from e right for jansen 2 score an open goal! woohoo! our team iz realli quite good n tink we stand a chance to b e champions..go beta! felt weird 2 wear soccer boots n shin guards..n itz realli tiring 2 run along e flanks playin 7 v 7.. i still haven started studying..wat am i 2do...like a few more weeks 2 prelims.. i cannot blieve geography nite...it sounds so weird..having geog nite...where everyone gathers on fri nite n we c presentation of projects by various classes..but i tink dat e idea wasnt so bad afterall..i had 2 do e presentation for e class...3 of us shaowen dahye n me..on tourism...we did nt prepare anything at all n juz went up in a v v impromptu manner n juz presented..i crapped alot alot n made a real fool out of miself...juz wanted 2 entertain n nt win any prizes or wad..haha...tink i gathered quite abit of laughter so datz still okies..but still..tink i juz looked n sounded stupid on stage...ZzzzZ..in e end our grp got consolation prize...hahaz... i so so so so so so so so support xinhui!! she's e jue dui superstar! voted for her...den realli jumped when she was e first 2 go thru 2 e 2nd round..tink she's realli v nice n real n stuff..juz like her alot..hope she can get at least 2nd...cuz kelly's singing iz realli too gd.. dis song frm wae wae back realli stirred up some emotions within me when i heard it on radio..tinik nt many noe e title but once e hear it all comes bac..juz reminded me so much abt mi childhood..when i was watching power rangers n stuff n goin thru kindergarden at kallang bahru..guess many of us heard dis song b4 bac den...haha...songs contain memories for me..e past juz seems so nice for me now when i look at e present...oh well...like most ppl so...how nice would it b if we cld go bac.. Simply Red Title: Stars Anyone who ever held you Would tell you the way I'm feeling Anyone who ever wanted you Would try to tell you what I feel inside The only thing I ever wanted Was the feeling that you ain't faking The only one you ever thought about Wait a minute can't you see that I I wanna fall from the stars Straight into your arms I, I feel you I hope you comprehend For the man who tried to hurt you He's explaining the way I'm feeling For all the jealousy I caused you States the reason why I'm trying to hide As for all the things you taught me It sends my future into clearer dimensions You'll never know how much you hurt me Stay a minute can't you see that I I wanna fall from the stars Straight into your arms I, I feel you I hope you comprehend Too many hearts are broken A lover's promise never came with a maybe So many words are left unspoken The silent voices are driving me crazy As for all the pain you caused me Making up could never be your intention You'll never know how much you hurt me can't you see that I I wanna fall from the stars Straight into your arms I, I feel you I hope you comprehend . |
||