Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Monday, February 28, 2005 . }

hmm...here i m reviving mi blog...argh..laz wk was a realli bad wk..got tests for every of mi subj n so many tutorials! yay...i passed mi maths n geo test so quite happy..buden fail sum other tests oso larz...actually iz most of dem..but muz look on brite side..haha..i carn blieve dat i left mi econs notes in sch e dae b4 e test..n i knew nuthing bout dat topic b4 hand! so i spend 1/2 hr reading thru e notes den go tk e test..will b lucky if nv get 0 arz..anyways..dis wk can slack abit le cuz no more hmwk n tests! hahaha..hope no more tests all e wae till hols...im feelin so slack in sch..most of e times stone ard or plae bridge or plae ball..which iz fun n but itz making me not study!

academy awards on nw...itz kinda boring cuz most movies i duno de..grammys more interestin..but i dun lyk e song of e yr!

todae o lvl results release le...so how did every1 fare? i rem laz yr i pon sch den went bac c mi sec sch frens n go thru e nervous period b4 gettin results..den got results le den dun realli hav any feelings..saw ppl cryin n saw smiling...v contrastin...den e smilin ones consoled e crying ones..still rem dat scene..hoping dat all who wans 2 stae in tj gets 2 stae in tj n does who dunwan shld tink bout stayin in tj!

laz laz sat n laz sat clique came for mahjong-cards-play session! jansen sf roys zr alex ivan fiz came..some played ps2 some played cards laz wk..bout 8 ppl came..had lotsa fun winning n losin money..juz hope dat every1 had fun too..8 of us had big chicken feast for dinner..=)..den laz sat jansen sf zr alex came for mahjong only..we played for 6 str hrs! i ended up losing $20..haiz..so unlucky..had fun though crapping wif dem..mi mum oso v farnie 1...likes 2 amuse mi frens when dey r ard..say sum farnie farnie things de..haha..

argh..i changed mi parting todae..hairstyle change le...most said itz for e betta but sum sae it looks weird..change iz good..hahaz..juz changed for fun anyway..but perhaps will stick wif it though it looks weird 2 me too..

im stoning n slping too much in sch..

came hm drenched todae...cuz it rained! itz good n bad..gd cuz itz cooling but bad cuz i was at bus stop den got cars drive v fast n big splash..sianz..

got phy n human geo field trips on sat n fri...fri one was quite okay...terence n me went ard esplanade area n mark out building stuffs...e blah blahs 2 do wif human geo...luckily we got a gd location cuz dat place iz scenie n fresh..yea...phy geo was quite sianz..we act went to measure a slope angle all those stuff..wake up at 6 on a sat morn!! i carn blieve i woke up either..looks like dere's hope for me..

actually i everytime got lotsa things wanna sae here but alwaes forget when im down blogging! argh! short term memory liaoz..sianz..if i blog everydae dat wun happen but i kinda lazy..looks like dis iz all i can rem for nw..

Darius
Title:Live Twice

Don't leave now
Not yet
There were time we regret
And I'm sorry
Somehow
I only
Wanted to make you proud

If I could only let you know
I'd give up everything I own
For just one more day with you
There's nothing I wouldn't do
I could not let it pass me by
If I make every sacrifice
To bring me back your love
If only we could live twice
If only we could live twice

When you told me
I froze
It still echoes
In my soul
Please forgive me
If I didn't say
I love you
Every single day

If I could only let you know
I'd give up everything I own
For just one more day with you
There's nothing I wouldn't do
I could not let it pass me by
If I make every sacrifice
To bring me back your love
If only we could live twice
If only we could live twice

Nobody told me we'd only get one chance
I didn't know that our tide would turn so fast
Why we have to say goodbye I don't understand

If I could only let you know
I'd give up everything I own
For just one more day with you
There's nothing I wouldn't do
I could not let it pass me by
If I make every sacrifice
To bring me back your love
If only we could live twice

I could not let it pass me by
Nothing I give to sacrifice
To bring me back your love
If only we could live twice
If only we could live twice
We'll meet in another life
If only we could live twice


JaCky blogged on 11:42 PM

.