Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Friday, December 03, 2004 . }

Ryan Cabrera
Title: True

I wont talk
I wont breathe
I wont move till you finally see
That you belong with me

You might think I don't look
But deep inside
In the corner of my mind
I'm attached to you
I'm weak
Its true
Cuz I'm afraid to know the answers
Do you want me too?
Cuz my heart keeps falling faster

I've waited all my life
To cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
Its time to try
Anything to be with you
All my life I've waiting
This is true

You don't know what you do
Everytime you walk into the room
I'm afraid to move
I'm weak
Its true
I'm just scared to know the ending
Do you see me too?
Do you even know u met me?

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited

This is true

I know when I go ill be on my way to you
The way that's true

I've waited all my life to cross this line
To the only thing that's true
So I will not hide
Its time to try anything to be with you
All my life I've waited

This is true

a;rites..dis iz gonna b one of my fav songs cuz itz so touching n realli beautiful..relate? hmm..

itz been a up n down wk..hmm dere r alwaes up n downs in life anyways..juz been feeling realli sad dis past few daes but played hard 2 forget it..tried 2 engross myself in davinci's code as well as ps2 games n bball todae..

last sat had usual parkwae outing but in e end ttk n zr came ovr n stayed at mi place...played games all nite..went downstairs for supper n juz chatted..we slpt when e sun iz rising..den woke up erly 2 plae bball...was realli tired after dat..den dere's orientation games meeting at my place..hafiz ivan n roys came ovr..dey started out by playin ps2 games b4 gettin down 2 real games work..ttk n zr n me was in e rm resting n chatted..talked bout everythin..e 2 daes juz passed real fast..

haha...was pretty proud of myself on mon..managed 2 whipped up dinner for ange as well as mi bro..which dey said was nt bad..=)..din slp e previous nite cuz had 2 make pres..n yeapz..gave ange her pres n dinner dat nite...mini bdae celebration..den headed hm..

rotted at hm for 2 daes b4 meeting zr n gh on thurs..we went 2 spore poly 2 check gh's poly out...n he needed 2 hand in sum stuffs..e place iz realli realli big..gt almost everythin dere..shopped at queensway b4 goin 2 town..itz like thurs but e crowd was huge dere..dinner at delifrance was dlicious..den had supper at e kinda like roadside stalls opposite centerpoint...haha...we realli can eat man..had fun dat dae..

been feeling realli low n sad..i can lie on bed for 2 hrs without fallin aslp..few daes ago i can actually hear e sunrise n birds chirping n i was still awake..haiz..=(

..........


JaCky blogged on 11:09 PM

.