Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Tuesday, November 16, 2004 . }

BBMak
Title: Ghost Of You And Me

What am I supposed to do
With all these blues
Haunting me, everywhere, no matter what I do
Watching the candle flicker out in the evening glow
I cant let go
When will this night be over

I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby there's a name for what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me

Seen a lot of broken hearts go sailing by
Phantom ships, lost at sea
And one of them is mine
Raising my glass, I sing a toast to the midnight sky
I wonder why
The stars don't seem to guide me

I didn't mean to fall in love with you
And baby there's a name for what you put me through
It isn't love, it's robbery
I'm sleeping with the ghost of you and me

The ghost of you and me
When will it set me free
I hear the voices call
Following footsteps down the hall
Trying to save what's left of my heart and soul

dis song is bout 4 yrs bac...but heard it recently on e radio..a realli soothin song...veri nice..those kinda make ppl melt de..go listen 2 it!

been so tired these few daes..playin quite alot..had a dance pratice on fridae..den met up wif mum 2 get prom clothes..haha got quite an offer cuz e clothes dere quite nice n 50% discount..rushed ovr 2 marina sq for taxi! hahaz..a realli farnie show..ivan catch e show cuz of e hot model..hahaz..went 2 lau pa sat had supper..carn blieve spent 30 bucks in 1 dae..stayed ovr at weilin's hse..we din slp all nite...watched mtv n played games..carn blieve i actually played bball in e morn wif f4 dey all after such a long nite..got realli v v tired by afternn n took a nap which actually iz frm 3 to 11..haha...slpin iz so nice..

worked on sun as waiter..tink iz 1 iz e bez waiter nite i had dere...crapped wif e colleagues dere..n due 2 lack of ppl got realli busy..made a few small mistakes here n dere..feet achin like hell after e work..haha...but we managed 2 keep sum leftovrs which tasted gd..=) *plop* in bed when got hm..

yest was prom nite..had 2 dance again in e morn n rehearse..den rehearsed again in e eve..oh..got e marimo for yn..hope she likes it..anyway..yea..i thought e prom nite wasnt great..cuz sum things got screwed up..tink only e slow dance part was nt bad..den thought our finale performance was quite cool..we had lotsa lightsticks on ourselves n danced 2 e freestyler song..pretty cool..i dun like e fast dance part cuz not many ppl danced 2 e song..tink onli atmosphere was dere durin e slow dance part..dere was sum unhappiness after e prom..so rather nt tok bout it..

stayed over at amara after e whole thingy..b4 dat rui fiz alex n me had supper at lau pa sat(again?!)..played sum cards bac at e hotel b4 we all slpt..every1 was so tired..

*5 more daes*...



JaCky blogged on 11:57 PM

.