| simple.kindaichi | ||
|
Ben Jelen Title: Come on And finally the silence Looking out, looking back across the sky Trying to find a meaning Knowing that I just left it all behind Still I smell a lingering softness Where did she go How did she go I wanna wanna know I wanna know that she'll be coming here to me Come on Without you I'll never feel the love inside of me Come on, you know that we belong Come on, come on, come on, come on Thinking back before her I never knew the meaning of alone Still the flag is feeling foreign I live the day to escape into a phone Speaking of a world not real then Where did she go How did she go I wanna wanna know I wanna know that she'll be coming here to me Come on Without you I'll never feel the love inside of me Come on, you know that we belong Come on, come on, come on, come on Cause shes sharp for kisses And my heart misses She's coming She's coming here to me I'm needing Desiring to kiss her now I'm living for her Breathing for her Singing for her fairytale this song rawkSSs man! so nicE!! v gan dong everitime i listen 2 it..yeapz.. hmmz....once again..tokk a long time 2 blog..but iz e same old reason..yea...been busy this wk..almost everidae frm last wk till now 10+ den reach hm..got so tired when im hm leaving me wif little time for any studies or work..but tml's national dae n after it finally can rest abit le..long long wkend of 4 1/2 dae! n finally national dae is over as im part of e organising comittee for national dae concert..this project got me realli pissed over e wk.. last wk got lotsa troubles..mostly over council stuffs but some of e problems settled le..kinda relieved but still..dere's this dae when zirui roys n me walking 2 bedok interchange..was feelin quite down..den zr wanted 2 b alone so both of us took train..at dat time thought bout lotsa stuffs..den this old man sat down bside me..i was like staring into space when he handed me a little booklet "the way to happiness"..i was surprised but felt heart warming at his kind gesture..it about some Christian stuffs..when he dropped some of his other booklets n i helped 2 pick up..he gave me another mini booklet..so i got off e train feeling much betta den when i came in..even a stanger can bring me a smile..in this period of depression for many ppl out dere..do find happiness in the little things in life!*im not preaching..* this wk dere are mixed feelings..some periods of happiness n some of angriness and some of sadness..ive got flu n sore throat for e whole wk so feeling quite bad..on mon i got so pissed off that tears threatening 2 come out..itz realli so bad that even ivan got pissed..he isnt that sort n itz e 1st time i c him got pissed..itz over some flags thing for national dae n lotsa other stuffs..every1 was realli down at dat time..ate dinner wif them n taiwan people...oh..speaking of taiwan ppl! dere's this taiwan exchange program whereby taiwan ppl comes over 2 stay wif some tj ppl for bout 2 wks..zr ivan alex rui mixed n interacted wif them on monday..so gotta noe most of them n dey know us! haha..kinda fun..den brought them ard sch..sf and yunhui's taiwan's fren attached 2 them got along v well wif us.. last sat's integrated programme thingy was quite fun..had a rather slack duty at info centre..so we sat around n crapped..gotta know some HC ppl..hahaz..den after dat walked around e sch..watched some performances and had mass dance..e black polo tee given 2 us was quite nice too..had dinner wif ivan dey all after dat..=) on tues we went tm and took fotos! turned out 2 b quite nice..hehe.. todae was quite a nice dae..taught e taiwan ppl mass dance..so had fun.. well..all this stuffs have taken itz toll on me..i duno how 2 juggle everything.. hope this wkend will b a fun 1! i wanna take a break as well as catch up on work..=) i wan everithing 2 turn out okay.. . |
||