| simple.kindaichi | ||
|
McFly Title: Obviously So many nights now, I find myself thinking about her now Coz obviously she's out of my league, How can I win she keeps dragging me in, And I know I, never will be good enough for her, No no Never will be good enough for her. And put her behind me, (I'll put her behind me) Go to a place where she can't find me. Oooh Coz obviously she's out of my league, I'm wasting my time coz she'll never be mine And I know I never will be good enough for her No no Never will be good enough for her She's out of my hands, And I never know where I stand Cos I'm not good enough for her (Good enough for her) Enough enough for her Good enough for her Good enough for her ooo...this song i've onli heard 2 times..but alredy like...woah...wad a great song..love at 1st listen? yest been a realli great n long dae...woke up at 5.30 n went out..n reached hm at 9..nid 2 reach ccab at 6.30...dere iz racial harmony day thingy goin on where we hav 2 bring students 2 go ard botanical gardens for games.. dae started off badly...real bad...i carn wake up cuz e weather was so perfect for slping..n i dragged miself 2 e shower n rushed out cuz i was abt 2 b late..waited for 1/2 for taxi! kinda pissed..so took a bus for 2 stops n tried mi luck dere..tink bcuz of weather den taxi drivers slpin at hm bahz..but i got dere erlier den e rest of them!! haha...den dey sae miracle all dat..im great man...=) e rhd thingy was not too bad..me n xinru leaders of grp s3a! dey r sec2 students..each grp bout 15 students..i lyk mi grp..dey v enthu de..actually onli abt half iz enthu but datz v gd le..all of us onli noe for a dae onli but had much fun 2gether..those enthu de got e rest 2 join them n came out wif cheers..den play e games oso v enthu..dey got a high score of 48/50 but e other teams got 50/50 so we lost..anyway...i tink dey realli bonded 2 gether though they are diff races n come frm diff schs! unlike other teams dey frm same sch de..so it was real cool..got 2 malay gals dey v cute character-wise n looks-wise! haha..den e end when e whole thing end dey hugged us n gave us 3 cheers!! hapi man..durin e trip dere were probs..i took e wrong route 2 a station...but everi1 else was following mi grp! den i was like leading everi1 wrongly..like got 5 grps lidat.scared dey later beat me up anyhow walk..haha..but actually still got 2 dat place in time..im realli blur..asked 1 of mi grp members if dey've studied for o lvls..while dey r onli sec 2...thot dey sec4 le..argh..im so blur.. we played abit of street soccer after dat..it was great fun! n e funniest match i've eva played..dere's this goal conceded by zr...opponent took a kinda weak shot at goal but e ball went in btwn his legs! haha...everi1 luffed..tink his legs 2 long le lar..den dere iz this other goal..e opponent passed 2 his team n he diving headed it into goal! e goal was real nice but it was n own goal...everi1 luffed like mad..haha....n we won 3-2..=) our 'clique' went out 2 orchard rd after dat...walk walk in cini..den settled down in burger king..we realli crapped alot dere n it was so damn farnie..we played games which were real fun..hahaz.. yea..den took train hm...wif hui cuz we heading same direction..i wanna watch windstruck..she oso...so went 2 search for e show at tao payoh..but dunhav..so sad..i badly want 2 watch e show..den ended up chattin as we walk.. been feeling realli down but yest kinda cheered me up.. todae rot at hm...watched tv n stuffs..haha...been a long time since i did this.. hope nxt wk >> =) . |
||