Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Wednesday, July 14, 2004 . }

Joe Feat G-Unit
Ride Wit U

I wanna...
Ride wit ya, ride wit ya,
I wanna move wit ya,
move wit ya, move wit ya,
I wanna ride Wit ya,
ride wit ya, ride wit ya,
I wanna move wit ya,
move wit ya, move wit ya,
I wanna Ride

Your the type that just dont care,
If its you i want I'm gonna come and get you
and see whats Really good with, you
please believe i'll take you there,
but first lets see if your'e
Intelectual, matches up with your physical baby

Blue
Title: Bubblin'

you got the perfect body (uh, huh)
love the way you're shaking that for me (uh, huh)
and taking up stairs from the lobby
i don't see nothing
baby you and me bubblin
how do we get started
how do we get bubblin
once we getting started
its gonna be troubling
you and me bubblin

Jet
- Look What You've Done

Buy JET CDs now at amazon.com
Buy JET sheet music and songbooks at sheetmusicplus.com
Printable Version
214 hits



JET - Look What You've Done Lyrics


Take my photo off the wall
If it just won't sing for you
'Cause all that's left has gone away
And there's nothing there for you to prove

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

Give me back my point of view
'Cause I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say
What should I do, well you choose

Counting Crows
Accidentally In Love

So she said what's the problem baby
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it

How much longer will it take to cure this
Just to cure it cause I can't ignore it if it's love (love)
Makes me wanna turn around and face me but I don't know nothing 'bout love

Come on, come on
Turn a little faster
Come on, come on
The world will follow after
Come on, come on
Cause everybody's after love

Yellowcard
Title: Ocean Avenue

There's a place off Ocean Avenue
Where I used to sit and talk with you
We were both 16 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all night
Staying up all night

There's a place on the corner of Cherry Street
We would walk on the beach in our bare feet
We were both 18 and it felt so right
Sleeping all day, staying up all night
Staying up all night

If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away

There's a piece of you that's here with me
It's everywhere I go, it's everything I see
When I sleep, I dream and it gets me by
I can make believe that you're here tonight
That you're here tonight

If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
I know somewhere, somehow we'll be together
Let your waves crash down on me and take me away


Hiya...once again...itz been a long time since i last blogged...i bdaly wanted 2 blog last wk but i had internet connection probs..it was reconnected onli yest...yea...above are songs dat i realli love...lotsa lotsa nice songs lately on radio..dere r still sum songs i realli like but din list it dere..yea...i will blog tml bout stuffs cuz ive no time now..haiz..been pretty darn busy this few daes..

=(


JaCky blogged on 11:49 PM

.