Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Saturday, May 29, 2004 . }

Mario Winans feat. P. Diddy
Title: I Don't Wanna Know

Somebody said they saw you
The person you were kissing wasn't me
And I would never ask you
I just kept it to myself

I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know

Oh baby
I think about it when I hold you
When lookin in your eyes, I can't believe
I don't mean to know the truth
Baby keep it to yourself

I don't wanna know
If your playin me, keep it on the low
Cause my heart can't take it anymore
And if your creepin, please don't let it show
Oh baby, I don't wanna know

new skin! plucked it frm sumwhere..

itz been a really long time since i last blogged...again...hmm..really wanna blog on a regular basis but din hav e energy 2 do so..argh..stayed in sch till 9+ for e past 2 wks..sc busy wif invest n other things..reach hm real tired liaoz...itz been a long time since i had time 2 reflect n tink of other things b4 i slp...now itz like once im down on bed..zZzZz..din like dat..tiring...everi1 iz tired...jc life's lidat..i feel so lifeless...this june break iz a much needed 1 for me..

painted banner...did rehearsals...did ushering for these 2 wks...e only betta job iz ushering..cuz after usher got gud fud 2 enjoy...hahaz..oh...n im e recreation i/c for e council..hav 2 tkcare of student lounge..

got a black T630! haha i like it..finally a camera fone..=) but still i tink 7210 iz e best fone eva n 4eva..

feel like dropping chem..tink 4 subj not easy 2 handle...chem iz difficult..

e investiture for e 28th students's council was a memorable 1..it was perfect..e video for e passing down of 27th sc was really heart wrenching..felt so sad...duno if i would nxt year when we pass time...hope dat e council term will b a really great 1...itz juz e beginning of council term n i felt realli tired n dun wanna do it anymore..i dun wan studies n leisure 2 b affected..no choice i guess..

2 daes ago was sports carnival...went for temasek idol after invest...haha...it was realli memorable..we F4 performed in e audi dat was totally filled..so v nervous..e other singers n grps did really well so we kinda scared dat we will get condemned n no one cheers..in e end...we sang real bad...e judges said we were BAD..but i realli loved e crowd..dey clapped for us...cheered so loudly for us..." F4 we love u!" these kinda chants..i felt so good in mi heart man...hahaz...ours was one of e noisiest crowd as i carn even hear miself sing...voices drowned in e cheers..e judges said dat e crowd were like real F4 fans...hahaz..we had a great great time n provided entertainment dat i felt estatic even though din get into finals..=)

after e performance..went 2 look for walter at orchard...mi australian cousin datz working in switzerland..he is so cool looking n iz a head chef of a hotel dere..had dinner at marche as we caught up on each other's life..great time sharing experiences..was actually gonna join him over dere this june but he said 2 go in dec instead cuz itz winter n more fun..haiz carn go in june..it was nice seeing him again..

went bac 2 sch for a stayover...had lotsa fun crapping wif 27th n 28th sc ppl..played games oso..these times were e bez..talked bout each other's secrets n stuffs..slpt at 4 n woked up at 6.30...real tired man..did ushering at 9 n i hate it so much cuz i cannot plae bball 2 represent beta anymore..i looked foward 2 dat match..haiz..our team lost anyway..but itz over..e brite side iz good food n sharing time wif e sc..played soccer after dat...got into semi...but i played for a few mins onli..

todae i din go sch! overslpt till 1 lidat cuz too tired liaoz...anyways..went out wif sc ppl for movies...E day after Tomorrow iz nice..showed how fragile mankind iz...but also showed determined mankind iz..e 2nd ice age iz not sumthing datz impossible..to me dat iz...might happen in a few centuries..oh...e movie was realli ColD!


JaCky blogged on 12:34 AM

.