Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Saturday, April 03, 2004 . }

Nelly Furtado
Title: Try

Then I see you standing there
Wanting more from me
And all I can do is try
Then I see you standing there
I'm all I'll ever be
But all I can do is try
Try

Good Charlotte
Title:Hold On

We all have the same things to go thru
Hold On...If you feel like letting go
Hold On... It gets better than you know
Don't stop Looking you're one step closer
Don't stop searching its not over...Hold On...

Busted
Title: Who's David

Are you sure that you're mine
Aren't you dating other guys
You're so cheap
And I'm not blind
You're not worthy of my time
Somebody saw, you sleep around the town
And I've got proof because the word's going around

Blink 182
Title: I Miss You

Fate fell short this time
Your smile fades in the summer
Place your hand in mine
I’ll leave when I wanna

Baby Bash
Title: Suga Suga

You got me lifted shifted higher than a ceiling
And ooh wee it’s the ultimate feeling
You got me lifted feeling so gifted
Sugar how you get so fly?
Suga suga how you get so fly?
Suga suga how you get so fly?
Suga suga how you get so fly?
Suga suga how you get so fly?

Chingy
Title:One Call Away

You, could, roll, wit, me)
You call if you wanna bump over me
(If you was my baby)
I'm only one call away

whoA! itz been a long time since i posted nice songs..during e period dere were lotsa nice songs..all above r e v nice songs i heard..enjoy..

these 2 daes hav been playing quite hard...not a gd sign..yest after sch went for 3 hrs of pool..jas n zr played punge wif other ppl but lost..gained sum xperience...we wanna join e open category for pool competition 2 juz try out..yepz..after which we went for dinner and den bball..tiring but fun dae..

mi class onli got 3 guys n bout 15 gals! not much fun cuz not v balanced..haiz...i wanna change class but not allowed to...darn..

went for leo todae...we cchs ppl joined as a grp...we had 2 do a skit on communication probs btwn children when go visiting in children homes...haha...we created laughter at least...kinda interesting lorz..tony v funny...he act as a lonesome kid...den ran 2 hid bhind a cardboard..haha...yea had fun..wenta zr hse awhile b4 leaving for queensway 2 buy bag...in e end onli jasper bought a bag n tony a shirt after walking for so long...watched soccer at chjimes...was partly sad partly happy..cuz man utd won..but i put mi $ on arsenal...yepz..

nid 2 pia hmwk liao tml...haiz..=(


JaCky blogged on 11:04 PM

.