| simple.kindaichi | ||
|
Avril Lavigne Title: Don't Tell Me Did you think that i was gonna give it up to you, this timeeeee did you think that there was something i was gonna do then cryyy don't try to tell me what to do, dont try to tell me what to say you're better of that way George Michael Title: Amazing I was going down for the third time My heart was broken, I was not open to your suggestions I had so many questions That you just kissed away Tell me, I guess that cupid was in disguise The day you walked in and changed my life I think it's amazing, The way that love can set you free So now I walk in the midday sun I never thought that my saviour would come I think it's amazing I think it's amazing I think you're amazing Kanye West Title: Through The Wire heyoz! this 3 songs r like damn great..nowadays radio keeps popping up new n beautiful songs..recieving too many dosage of gd music =)...yeapz...i was realli realli tired e past few daes...so kinda lazy 2 blog...todae kinda tired too..haiz... anyway...e flag dae on sat was kinda gd! i stood at e traffic lite dat iz opposite bugis street on bugis junction dat side..quite alot of ppl donated..some were v ignorant..some ppl could miss e green man 2 cross e road 2 tk out coins 2 donate but some juz turn away quickly from me and stand away frm me even though itz a red man...kinda disgusted by their attitude..shld hav at least said no or sorry...but these ppl juz treat me as invisible even though i asked for donations...generally itz quite gd lorz..went hm 2 slp after dat was realli tired.. tried mugging at hm on sundae but in e end i did not study much.. it was a long dae on mon..slpt thru lectures..stoned thru tutorials..after sch went for rugby training...it was quite tuff but fun..we did 90 push ups at 1 go...argh..arms became jelly liaoz.. another long dae on tues..slpt thru lectures..stoned thru tutorials..after sch got mass dance for e student council thingy...another physical activity so ended up as tired again... todae was okie...e dae passed quite fast...we hav this angel mortal thingy goin on in e class..it was real funny when we talked bout it durin break..hahaz...i mus get cracking n write 2 mi mortal liaoz..otherwise e class will b quite sianz...after sch went for billards training..met shuting on bus! quite qiao...she iz in mi og for 2nd orientation in vjc..somehow we recalled each others names..tok 2 her like twice onli during orientation..at least got sum1 2 chat wif thruout e 135 journey..tok bout tjc n vjc stuffs.. everyone's campaigning for e student council thingy...me n zr doin nuthing cuz we arent determined 2 get in..tink he will get in though...i dun tink i will get in...yeapz..anyways...happy 2 get 2 noe more ppl..e councillors n e nominees..tink e process more impt den outcome..=) haha...i kinda screwed up e 1st speech intro 2 e yr1 cuz i not v keen...but for 2nd speech i tink i shld make it betta...tried 2 b lame..got laughters n clappings so quite satisfied...was real nervous for 1st speech but for 2nd i wasnt...haha..kinda fun..=) . |
||