Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Sunday, February 15, 2004 . }

HaPpY beLaTeD vDaE eVeRyOnE!~!~!

been wanting 2 post this song for so long le..v nice..

Gareth Gates
Title: Anyone Of Us (Stupid Mistake)

I've been letting you down, down
Girl I know I've been such a fool
Giving in to temptation
When I should've played it cool
The situation got out of hand
I hope you understand

[Chorus]
It can happen to..
Anyone of us, anyone you think of
Anyone can fall
Anyone can hurt someone they love
Hearts will break
'Cause I made a stupid mistake
It can happen to..
Anyone of us, say you will forgive me
Anyone can fail
Say you will believe me
I can't take my heart will break
'Cause I made a stupid mistake
A stupid mistake

She was kind of exciting
A little crazy I should've known
She must have altered my senses
'Cause I offered to walk her home
The situation got out of hand
I hope you understand

[Chorus]

A stupid mistake
she means nothing to me
(nothing to me)
I swear every word is true
don't wanna lose you

starting 2 hav cobwebs im mi blog le...itz been quite a tiring wk wif tests n tutorials so i din hav e energy 2 blog...wasnt in v gd mood until wkend..yepz..a little partly iz becuz of dis gal i got 2 noe on bus frm tjc..got 1 dae though sittin bside each other she ignored me..tried 2 start a conversation but she gave cold replies...hmm perhaps im irritating bahz..haish...but mainly becuz im sick of this sch le...i hate tutorials i hate lectures i hate boring teachers i hate ap teacher...i hav ap + boring teacher..im tired liao...doin so many things...no much time lset for leisure..

fri iz b urself dae..dat dae still quite ok lahz cuz everi1 was colourful..got special performances...itz juz a diff dae larz..lectures n tutorials were sumhow cut short..i asked wk 2 come crash..he did after lunch...came wif me for chi lessons...haha den since he was a 'special guest' our funny teacher asked him 2 come out n sing..he sang a mother dae song...hahaz den it was funny lorz..sent him off after dat lesson...met up for pool at nite wif zr wk n jasper..itz quite fun lo..

yest which is vdae...i had mtvaa 2 attend..skipped rock climb in e morn cuz no mood 2 go..last min found ruiz 2 pei me go...yea~..met her at parkwae 4 takin cab dere...long queue 2 get into e red carpet thing..saw lotsa stars upclose!! black eyed peas garethgates sugababes simpleplan a*mei Djs n Vjs tanya stacie oricco vaness 5566 n boA!! n michelle branch!! n blue!! n stephanie sun!! hmm rem shook hand wif a little onli...a*mei...sugababes...simple plan..sum simgapore artistes...quite happy le lorz..=)..tiring 2 squeeze n reach out hands..

e atmosphere rocks...e lighting n e music blasting n e mist thingy n e setting were nice..i enjoyed e performances..e thing i dun lyk was gals who shrieked at e top of their voices almost e no show even dere was no reason 2 do so...mi ears were ringing liaoz..we're close 2 e stage n e music was loud enuff le + all those screams made it irritable..

ruiz got tired...i felt bad...she juz had her cross country n i still asked her 2 go..she said it was okie but can tell she was tired le..bout 1 hr b4 e performance end we went out le...waited wif her till her dad came 2 fetch her..hope she doesnt mind lorz..

met wif zr for dinner...famished...ate at bk...asked him t pei me till wk arrives at 11 but he had 2 go off erly lorz..waited alone at e bus stop until he told me 2 fetch him in a cab afterdat...which iz bout 1130 le..we wanted 2 go 2 bar at bout dat time but he had sum stuffs 2 settle..so decided 2 stae over at his place..we sneaked out at 2am lidat n went 2 e bar 2 find it closed...argh..e bar looks realli cool n beautiful lorz..went instead 2 a rest for supper which was bside a bay...wk was realli troubled n he had a tough nite but i carn do much 2 console him..we went hm at bout 4am...wk became quite angry n sad bout sum things which i shldnt elaborate...he carn get 2 slp but i did..hopes he can get his prob solved real soon cuz itz tormenting..

hoped everione had a great valentine's dae..love is in e air...spread it around guys..=)



JaCky blogged on 11:32 PM

.