Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Tuesday, December 09, 2003 . }

Savage Garden
Title: Crash And Burn


When you feel all alone
And the world has turned it's back on you
Give me a moment please to tame your wild, wild heart

I know you feel like the walls are closing in on you
It's hard to find relieve and people can be so cold
When darkness is upon your door and you feel like you can't take anymore

Chorus :
Let me be the one you call
If you jump, I'll break your fall
Lift you up and fly away with you into the night
If you need to fall apart
I can mend a broken heart
If you need to crash then crash and burn
You're not alone

When you feel all alone
And a loyal friend is hard to find
You're caught in a one way street
With the monsters in your head
When hopes and dreams are far away and
You feel like you can't face they day

[Chorus]

Because there has always been heartache and pain
And when it's over you'll breathe again
You'll breath again

No doubt this song will b 4eva etched in mi mind..beautiful luv song...n e next song oso haunts me for e rest of mi life(for e gd though)...for those lacking in self confidence...listen 2 this song..

Joey McIntyre - Stay the Same


Don't you ever wish
you were someone else
you were meant to be the way
you are exactly

Don't you ever say
you don't like the way u are
when you learn to love yourself
you're better off by far

and I hope you always stay the same...
'cuz there's nothin of you I would change

I think that you could be
whatever you want to be
if you could realize
all the dreams you have inside
don't be afraid if you've got something to say
just open up your heart
and let it show you the way

Dont you ever wish
you were someone else
you were meant to be
the way you are exactly

Don't you ever say
you don't like the way you are
when you learn to love yourself
you're better off by far

and I hope you always stay the same...
'cuz there's nothin 'bout you I would change

Believe in yourself
reach down inside
the love you find
will set you free

Believe in yourself
you'll come out right
have faith in what you do
you'll make it through

Don't you ever wish
you were someone else
you were meant to be the way (you were meant to be)
you are exactly

Don't you ever say
you don't like the way you are (whew)
when you learn to love yourself (love yourself)
you're better of by far

and I hope you always stay the same...
(stay the same)
'cuz there's nothin of you I would change (change)
no there's nothin' 'bout you I would change
(don't change)


woke up at 130 todae...not surprising 2 sum..lazybones mah..actually 130 quite erly le hahaz..i got up in time 2 watch noddy..i lyk e sound of his car beeping..haha..den watched casper after dat..

i actually wenta esplanade todae cuz i missed it..so many ppl dere..but little ppl in e lib..bought a drink..ready mi earfone n book..started 2 indulge...great xperience cuz other times iz go dere study..being alone at times realli sets ur mind free n enjoy e accompany of oneself..wanted 2 wait till nitefall n sit by e sea 2 enjoy e breeze n sounds of waves crashing n e lites of e street..hav 2 get hm erly for dinner though..

im so so so happy i chatted 2 her 2nite.. =) ^floating^


JaCky blogged on 11:52 PM

.