Site Meter

simple.kindaichi
{Sunday, December 14, 2003 . }

Maroon 5
Title: This Love

I was so high I did not recognize
The fire burning in her eyes
The chaos that controlled my mind
Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane
Never to return again
But always in my heart

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore

I tried my best to feed her appetite
Keep her coming every night
So hard to keep her satisfied
Kept playing love like it was just a game
Pretending to feel the same
Then turn around and leave again

This love has taken its toll on me
She said Goodbye too many times before
And her heart is breaking in front of me
I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore

I'll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything's alright
My pressure on her hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that's what you want me to do

Daniel Bedingfield
Title: Gotta Get Thru ThisIf only I could
Get through this
I get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, make it
Make it through
I'm gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my
Take my mind off you

Give me just a second
And I'll be all right
Surely one more moment
Couldn't break my heart
Give me till tomorrow
Then I'll be okay
Just another day and
Then I'll hold you tight

When your love is
Falling like the rain
I close my eyes
And it falls again
When will I get the chance
To say I love you?
I pretend that
You're already mine
Then my heart ain't
Breaking every time
I look into your eyes

If only I could
Get through this
If only I could
Get through this
If only I could
Get through this
God, gotta help me
Get through this

I gotta get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta make it, make it

Make it through
Said I'm gotta
Get through this
I gotta get through this
I gotta take my
Take my mind off you

Give me just a second
And I'll be all right
Surely one more moment
Couldn't break my heart
Give me till tomorrow
Then I'll be okay
Just another day and
Then I'll hold you tight

When your love is
Falling like the rain
I close my eyes
And it falls again
When will I get the chance
To say I love you
I pretend that
You're already mine
Then my heart ain't
Breaking every time
I look into your eyes

If only I could
Get through this
If only I could
Get through this
If only I could
Get through this
God, gotta help me
Get through this
If only I could
Get through this
God, gotta help me
Get through this
If only I could
Get through this
God, gotta help me
Get through this
If only I could
Get through this

i've been meaning 2 post these 2 songs for a long time but alwaes slipped mi mind..1st song sounds realli great..veri catchy de..doesnt relate 2 me though..2nd song i simply luv it..groove 2 e song man..=)

hmm yest had a stae over at wangkai's hse..b4 dat we played pool n catch this movie called crazy 1st luv..dat show realli tickles me at e start...v funni...e guy got lotsa antics..he wan 2 jio e gal pia until siao de..den e story took a dreadful twist..like becum a v sad movie le lo...i din xpect this at all as i thot this iz a comedy movie..at a pt..i realli tried veri hard not 2 set mi tears rolling..cuz eye like swollen le lor..as far as i can rem..this iz e 1st show dat made me so sad n emotional..itz such a great movie for me..3 scenes realli realli touched me..was totally into e show..i din noe until after end of e show dat wangkai n andrias oso actually cried..i suppose realli cannot hold bac e tears de..=(

oh ya..wangkai yest v pro..hahaz..hmm...he leaving for china soon..

royce n me stayed in his hse..we juz ate watch soccer n play games...until 4am lidat...den tok n tok till abt 6..tok abt quite alotsa things..slpt at 6 woke up at 11...unbelievable lehz..for me lar..

wenta sentosa todae lor...wanted 2 go e beach de...but e rain ruined everithing...haiz..tink wunt b goin dere again for a long time..







JaCky blogged on 10:42 PM

.